Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thank you ladies for your kind comments on my last post...It is ALWAYS appreciated:)

We both apologized and let it go....AMEN!!

Yesterday I found out that my new grandchild is a ......."GIRL"....
My step-daughter send me a text as soon as she left the doctors office...I was so glad that she took the time to do that and I didn't have to find out about it on facebook..I like facebook, but I don't want to find out ALL information there..lol..
Then I went to Walmart where they have all of their summer stuff on sale..little one piece outfits and such...for $2.00 each..some I got for $1.00...I think I spent $30.00 and got two bags full...

I picked Cameron up last night and when I got there his mommy showed me the ultra sound picture of the baby...My gosh, she's Big..I didn't expect that I guess..lol..She weighs one pound now...

Today Cameron and I went to the Harley store to buy presents and we wanted to pick a name off the giving tree so he could buy a present for someone in need..They were all gone already...
So, I took him to the dollar store instead and he bought gifts and gift boxes for his mom and dad and grandparents..
Then we went to Walmart and then to Menards where I got myself a Dutch oven..I have never owned one..This one was $69.00 and I got it for $35.00...Now I have to look for those recipes that always call for a dutch oven..lol..

We finally made it home and I was tuckered out..now it's 8:30pm..I swear I could go to sleep right now...but..."It's a wonderful life" is on and I'm watching that..Cameron isn't interested..

He did get all of his presents wrapped and placed under the tree..so for all the work today was, it was a good day:)

Time to relax now and finish watching my favorite movie...


2 comments:

Lucy said...

So glad everything is ok again. You are just like the energizer bunny, you just go and go. You have a great day. We have more than enough snow and ice but it has stopped. My grandson and his future wife came and scooped. When I told him I was afraid something could happen while scooping that heavy snow, He said his back is 100 %, later his girlfriend told me he has a lot of pain.

Lucy said...

It is exciting to hear about a new baby. I am glad all is ok. I posted a picture of the birthday boy. Glad I didn't have to do the final cleanup. It will be up a day or 2.