Friday, March 9, 2012



I Bought a new car!!!!!

This is the first step in my being able to go out and look for a job that won't suck the life out of me...lol..

It has been nothing but one problem after another with work..I have one lady out sick..and I think she's REALLY sick..some extra prayers for her would be more than welcome..She is only in her mid fifties and they think she has been having small strokes..I haven't heard from her or her daughter since last Saturday so I haven't had an update.
She cleans one of our fancier restaurants 7 days a week and is the MOST dependable person we have working for us..

One of the other cleaners quit without notice..He was doing one of my banks three days a week and one restaurant seven days a week..So, needless to say, it has been hectic once again..

I am in the process of training a new guy to manage all of the restaurants. We do have another guy giving us a hand helping cover all of the jobs..but I'm still up at night clocking people in..and helping get these jobs done..

I did give the new guy the phone and keys this morning..So at least he is on his way to relieving me of being up all night:) I CAN'T WAIT...lol...

In the meantime, I am trying to set things in motion to get a new job..I know that they're scarce right now..but a few of my workers have recently found decent employment..without having to give up week-ends..
That's what I want...some down time from all of the craziness...


Camerons birthday was on Tuesday..He turned 9...can't believe he is 9 already..They grow up so darned fast..
I called him to wish him happy birthday...he sounded a little distant, confused..something just didn't seem right..
Well, after we talked, his mom sent me a text saying that he thought he was talking to Abuelita, but the phone had said Sheri...lol...guess the little ones don't always realize that grandma's actually have names..lol..

One week from tomorrow, my daughter and I leave for VEGAS...I am so looking forward to it..I love spending time with my grandkids...but I'll tell you, I'm Really looking forward to having some adult time:)

Because we are getting the on St. Paddy's day, we have lots of green to take along..I have a green hat, beads, a green t-shirt that says "Gold Digger" and a sash that says " Irish whiskey makes me frisky"...
Looking to have a great time:)

Now it's time for me to get ready and go to work..I have to train at one of my banks...

I hope everyone has a great week-end:)


2 comments:

Lucy said...

Nice car!!! I hope you get a different job. I hope you have a great time on your trip.

Lucy said...

I know those hours have to take its toll. Just remember to have fun on your trip.