Thursday, March 22, 2012

One of the Vegas hotels..
This is where we had the awesome breakfast...
My daughter on Freemont Street...

Lol...I'm all decked out for St. Paddy's Day...


My daughter and I had a blast in Vegas..the funny thing is, we were looking forward to sunny warm weather...HA...we had rain one day, terrible wind the next and cool weather the rest of the time..It was actually warmer here at home than there..lol..although, with all of the walking that we did, it was probably better to have the cooler weather..

We got all dressed up in green for St. Patricks Day..lol..and we were back at the hotel and in bed by ten...lol..guess we aren't the party people that we once were..

We went to see the Titanic Exhibit...totally awesome..So interesting..so touching..they even had an ice berg..I did buy one of the replica plates that were used on the ship. I haven't taken a picture of it yet. but I will..

We also went to see the Bodies Exhibit..REAL bodies in all stages of life..This was not my favorite thing..We did rush through this one..Some of it was interesting, but most of it just kind of grossed us out..

We had the best breakfast at one of the bars on the strip..Breakfast potato skins...Yummy...

We went down to Freemont Street..Had a lot of fun down there...Years ago when I was down in that area, I was not impressed and actually found it a bit scary....Now,,it is just a fun place to be...lots of free entertainment..
We zip lined..my daughter screamed the whole way...lol..don't know why, it wasn't the least bit scary...

We had a lay over in Missouri..It was very windy and we had a very rough landing..I do okay with that sort of thing..My daughter? not so much..lol..she gets really nervous...
Take off from there wasn't too bad..

When we got back to the airport, we realized that we weren't sure where our car was..LOL...that has never happened to me before..
I went round and round looking for it on the different levels..Finally my daughter went to security and they can do a search from their office..she found it right away..(after I walked around for 45 minutes)..lol...

My bosses wife did tell me this morning that they really missed me and what I handle...that was nice to hear..but I'm still going to get my resume together to look for something else...I think it's just time to move on..
I don't want to manage a bunch of people that don't really care for their jobs..I want to go to work, do my job and go home....with NO phone calls from people..lol...

Well, that's it for now..I'm going to try to get some pictures uploaded here and then think about getting ready for work:)



1 comment:

Hollie said...

Looks and sounds like a wonderful trip!!!