Saturday, May 5, 2012



Oh my gosh this computer is giving me a  headache today...

First I had problems with my bank account. I had changed my password yesterday and for some reason I had problems with it today..Finally got that taken care of..
Then wanted to add a few photos to my blog and had to figure out the new format..UGH...

Anyway...I was finally able to post my pictures of yesterdays paint job..
Originally I had only painted the portion above the kitchen cabinets..I wasn't sure I wanted to paint the back splash because the color is a bit dark...
Well, I painted it and I LOVE it..I may not be able to do anything about the ugly counter top and cabinets, but I think the green makes them look better..White in a kitchen just does not work for me..

I'm thinking of doing an accent wall in my bedroom..it needs a punch of color..Just not sure which color to do it in..

My daughter and I along with two of my grandkids and Monique's boyfriend sat outside today for two hours to get coupons for the Dells..We save so much with these..We're able to do things that would otherwise be too costly..
We were smart this time though and took our chairs along..lol..

We will be going to the Dell's at the end of this month for a three day camping trip to celebrate Paris's birthday..hard to believe that he will be 15...oh how time flies...lol...

I will be filling out an application at a factory that Monique's boyfriend Brian works at..Starting pay is about 11.00 an hour..It's only about 13 miles from my house, so the drive wouldn't be too bad and he says the work isn't too hard..
I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I get hired..It has to be easier than what I'm doing now and the hours would certainly be better..

I would NEVER be a manager again...I am sooo very tired of listening to people complain, not do their work and living with such erratic hours...
 To top it all off..we have a new girl working at the office and in the two weeks that she has been there she has offended every person that works for our company..Including the bosses wife..lol..
She may know office work..but sure doesn't know people..
She has talked condescending to twice now and I've already made up my mind that if it happens again, I'm going to let her know that that is not working with me...

I had estimated her age at last 30's..I just found out that she's only 23...lol...

I got to spend an hour with my newest granddaughter on Thursday..She is still such a little peanut.. Cameron and Destiny were happy to have me spend some time at their house too.. I told them I would come over next week and take them to the park for a bit...
 It's nice to be so loved...and even though they love you when they get older, they just don't have alot of spare time for grandma's..lol..
So you really need to take advantage of it while you can:)

Well, time to get some more stuff done around here...
Hope you're having a wonderful week-end:)

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Sheri I just can't thank you enough for all the encouragment. I love your.kitchen where you painted it. The colors go together great. Yo are so right when you say enjoy the grand kids while little since you won't see much of them when they get older. Hope you get a new job.

Hollie said...

I LOVE the paint job!! It looks so nice! Good luck with the job!!! I know you enjoy your time with your family!