Thursday, June 28, 2012

Look at that sad little face...
Now she's happy...
And another smile:)


I was blessed to be able to watch Laylana for a couple of hours today..
Her mommy wanted to take Cameron and Destiny to the water park..

We had some wonderful bonding time..She loved being rocked..Yes, I even sing to her...lol.. as long as no one else is around..lol...

Laylana had a couple of her shots today..but even with that, she was in a good mood..well, except for that one picture where she looks like she's going to cry..lol..

She is still so darned tiny..I hadn't seen her for a couple of weeks and I thought she would be so much bigger..She's only in the 25th percentile..
That's okay..she can stay tiny..

It was way too hot today..It's going to be cooler tomorrow..only in the 90's..ha..

I got my new badge and shirts for the new job..yahoo...
Can't wait to get into a good routine:)

It's late so I'm going to keep it short and get some sleep..

2 comments:

Lucy said...

She is an adorable baby. I didn't know you got a new job. Good for you. We hit 112 yesterday with the humidity factored in. Take care Shery.

Hollie said...

I know you will be so glad when you are through with this job!! How did your boss take it when you put your notice in?

Aww, what a cutie pie!! I know you enjoyed your time with Laylana!