Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I started yet another new job today..lol..It's good to be working...This company cleans houses..I worked with two other girls..they were both nice. The one thing that I'm not too sure about it having to drive with someone else. The girl today does not seem to be the best driver..lol..I would prefer to take my own car but I'm not going to stress about it..

Then my boss, Dave called and left a message for me that he had some work on Friday if I want it..ugh..I called him when I got home and told him about my new job. I will tell him that if he can give me enough day hours, I would like to just work for him..but I'm not sure he can come up with enough hours..
He does have a short run on Saturday that I said I would take..I will have to drive to Madison, which is about 65 miles for me. There are two ATM's that you have to go into to use..the only thing I have to do is grab the garbage and then clean the glass doors..Dave will pay me for travel time, so that is really where I will make my money..ten dollars an hour to drive..I'll take that..lol..and I will get to use the company vehicle..
Speaking of company vehicles..the van that I used while I was account manager was stolen..the new manager stopped at her church on Monday afternoon for a bit and that's when it was stolen..yikes..some people just don't care...
All of the keys for all of the buildings was in it..Thank God she didn't have the paper with the names of the buildings in there too...

My grandson JJ is growing up while training to become a Marine:)
His letters have gotten more concerned with being with family..I'm so glad about that..
His girlfriend will not be going to San Diego with us..I'm glad about that. She has proven that she isn't concerned about getting to know us, so I think it's best that we don't get stuck with her for the trip..JJ will be heading home from San Diego on the Friday he graduates..Sept.21..We will be going on Sept.18 and then we have family day on Thurs. Graduation on friday and we will be staying out there until Sun...Can't wait..
He wants to get home to see the girlfriend of course and we understand that:)
From the letters home, he has now received his uniforms with his nametapes on them and his dress uniforms...I better take LOTS of kleenex with me, I know we will be crying like babies..lol..

Well, time to get ready for work...I'm doing a job for Dave tonight..
Need that money for our trip..oh, and bills..lol..

Have a great week!!

3 comments:

Lucy said...

I hope this works out. for you. Thank you for your condolences. They were greatly appreciated.

Hollie said...

You are one busy lady!! I know you are excited about your trip!! I'm glad for you that the girlfriend won't be going too!! I'm sure it would make for a stressful trip if she was!! Looking forward to the pictures!!

Lucy said...

Sounds like you will be having a good time on your trip.