Friday, October 12, 2012

It's bright and sunny out...for now..lol..
Starting this evening, we are expecting rain and strong winds. Not looking forward to that type of weather..

I thought about having some of the grandkids over this week-end, but I have opted to not do that and get some things done around the house instead..
I had Cameron last week-end and I seem to do better when I have a break in between..lol...

I have helped my girlfriend with some data entry this week and today she came by to give me my gift cards..(she pays me with gas station gift cards)..
$150.00..Not bad for 9 hours of work..It really made filling up my car a LOT easier..lol..

When I came home, I cleaned out my garage..It didn't need too much work..but there were a few things that I use for summer fun that needed to be taken out of there..
I put my small shovel in my trunk..(just in case I end up in too much snow)..lol...

One job done..

My job is going ok..My body is telling me that I won't be able to do this for too long..I sure ache when I first get out of bed..lol..
I'll hang in there for a bit and see how it goes..
 It still sucks that I don't have health insurance though..and that will weigh heavily on what I do.
My friend Larry is an engineer with a company about 30 minutes from where I live. He said that he could probably get me in there..I would be doing light assembly..AND after the probationary period I would have insurance.
Before I make a decision I need to be sure..My present boss will NOT be happy if I give my two week notice again and then want to come back to his company..I'm not even sure he would take me back again..which I understand..so it's kind of scary..
One of the problems though is that we are cleaning a school...And guess what happens when the kids have off???? WE DON'T WORK!! 
I don't know how I'm supposed to make it through that..A day here and there isn't bad. We don't have to work on the 26th because the kids have off...Then they have off for Christmas..ugh..That's going to be about a week of no pay..although I think we would be eligible for unemployment it isn't as much as I would make working..
This is to say nothing of summer..I certainly can't afford to be off for three months..
Anyway...at least I'm working and making something now:)

I'm going to try to get to my Halloween decorations this week-end..
I may not put out as much as I used to but I do enjoy decorating..
It's a chore to get to all of my plastic bins..lol..but it will be worth it in the end:)

Well, guess that's it for news around here..lol..not very interesting but that's my life..lol..boring:)

Have a great week-end:) 

1 comment:

Lucy said...

My posts are boring to. The same old story. I don't work out of the home so I don' even have that to talk about. Oh well, I can talk about Spunky and grand kids.