Saturday, January 19, 2013

It is 11:00am Saturday morning...I got up at 8:15 and I have done NOTHING....lol..Oh, I've been on the computer, but that is all...

I do have to say, I had a long day yesterday..I worked until 3 and then headed to the house cleaning job that I still have..It wasn't too bad..I was done before 5:30 and heading home for the night.

I got my paycheck..hum..it's apparent that I will have to find a part time job:(  I wish I didn't but facts are facts..lol...and the fact is, especially once they start taking out for insurance, I am not going to survive on one paycheck along..

I'm not overly upset..I should be fine if I can find something that is 2 - 3 hours a night.. 3 days a week..
I did send an e-mail to my ex boss to see if he had anything available..Haven't heard back from him yet...
I did go on Craigs list to look for something..there are a couple of options there..So, I am hopeful that I will find something:)

Let's face it..in todays world, it is hard to make it on one paycheck..especially if you are in a low paying job..
The good part of it is, I am happy that I am working days, and that I will have health, dental and vision insurance starting March 1st.
That is the true blessing and I am thankful..

My girlfriend and I are going to go out for a drink later this afternoon...(and maybe an appetizer)..She tends to want to go to the same place here in Germantown..I am so over it..I asked if she would be willing to try a new place:) She agreed that that would be fine...I just want to get out of the house and actually DO something and be among people..lol..I have spent the week-ends since Christmas sitting at home..getting stuff done and transfering tapes..
I NEED to be out of this house once in a while..

Last night Lisa and her husband Joe came over..(she's the one I'm going out with)..She had found a photo scanner at Good Will for 10.00 for me...At first Joe didn't think it was compatible with my lap top..but it turned out to work just fine..we scanned a couple of photos and it works great...
Now I have another project..lol....

Work is going well...I'm fitting in well and my supervisor is so happy with the job I'm doing..She is thrilled that the administrator made mention that he has never seen the entrance  and lobby look so good:) 
I will have to buy some decent shoes soon...I really need the support with being on my feet all day:) Maybe when I get my taxes back...

Guess that's all the news on my home front..now I'm going to get my butt in gear and get a few things done around here...

Enjoy your week-end!!               

1 comment:

Hollie said...

I hope you find something part time soon. I know it is hard! So glad you have the insurance though! I had to buy me some new shoes too as I'm on my feet for 12 hours a day now!