Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Just a quick post....

Today is my Moms birthday...She would have been 94...

Early this morning, I sent a balloon up to her:) I was afraid that the cold would stop it from going too high.. to be honest, I was afraid that it would get stuck in a tree or deflate and  sink to the ground..I stood on the front steps and watched it go higher into the sky until it disappeared:) 
 The first couple of weeks in January are always a little hard for me because she passed away on the 9th and then her birthday is a week later..
When I came home from work today, Jeremy and I had strawberry shortcake..one of my moms favorite desserts...yummy...

So, we celebrate her special day for her with love and appreciation for the Mom and Grandma that she was and will always be:)

Miss you Mom..Love you always!!

1 comment:

Linda :) said...

A Special Happy Birthday... :)