Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm feeling a little better..I did talk to my boss and she wants me to take an extra day off..I really think I might be well enough to go to work tomorrow but I would feel horrible if one of the residents got this..They aren't able to get over upper respiratory colds as well as I am..so, although it won't help my paycheck, I will be off one more day...

It would be wonderful if I could get my taxes done within the next week..that would help offset things a bit..
I have everything that I need except for the rent certificate..They sent it to me last week..only one problem..they put the wrong address on it and spelled my first name wrong..so I had to send it back to them.. I am hoping that I receive it    by tomorrow..

A week ago Monday, I received a few text messages from my step-daughter stating that she didn't appreciate the drama starting up again..and implying that I wouldn't be seeing the kids anymore..ugh..I was at my new job and there was a guy there training me..I certainly couldn't spend my time on the phone..
I sent her a message when I got home saying that it would be nice to know what is going on...She didn't reply..the next morning I sent her a text stating that all I had ever done was to love her kids...
She didn't answer that one either..
The next night I got a text saying that we needed to talk..and she would call me the next day..she never did..
She finally sent me a long private face book message complaining about the argument that she and my daughter had gotten into four months ago...she said that she felt I had the same opinion of her and her family. and that she didn't appreciate us talking about her and her family...

Well, I made the decision that as much as I LOVE Cameron and Destiny (never really getting to know Laylana), I could not and would not let her hold the kids over my head..She can figure out what she is going to tell them about why I am no longer in their lives..She does not know the damage she is causing these kids..
I also stopped talking to my friend Lisa because she and her husband have stayed in contact with my ex and I don't believe that she does not let him know what is going on in my life..even though I have asked her not to mention me to him...

The kids are always the ones that pay the price and as far as I'm concerned she should be ashamed of herself...

Now that I have tuckered myself out, I think I will try to sleep for a bit:) 

    

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Sorry you have been sick but glad you are feeling some better!! Oh my goodness, I'm sorry about the situation with your step-daughter. I agree the kids will suffer the most! It's just not fair to them! Praying all works out and soon!

Linda :) said...

I'm so sorry about the family drama and yes, it is so unfair to the kids... I just read your entry where they spent a couple of days with you and all was happy... hope it all gets sorted out... :)