Saturday, February 2, 2013

Since last night, I've worked on and off on paper work..ugh..not my favorite thing to do for sure..
I've organized my file cabinet and gotten rid of a TON of papers that I didn't need to hang onto any longer...

It is freezing here..My apartment is even cold..and that is unusual. 
Most of the time it is almost too warm, so when it's cold in here, I know it's COLD outside..lol..
 But I can't complain..I don't have a heat bill..

I've run out of steam..and I need to do a few more things..Take the plastic bins that I emptied downstairs, take the shredded papers out to the recycle bin and do some laundry..
I'll probably get everything done except the laundry. I'm not in the mood to be running up and down the stairs..lol...
Tomorrow my daughter is going to take me to lunch..Then we are going to go to Good Will.. I desperately need to buy some pants for work..I figured GW would be a good place to look..I don't want to spend much on them because it doesn't take long for them to look kind of grungy..

The have us wearing white polo shirts..WHY would they put their cleaners in white, I'll never figure out..I just started and my shirt is already looking pretty sad..
I'm going to suggest that they THINK about a different color for us..

I started my new part time job on Thursday..It wasn't too bad..I think I can handle it..Of course, because I didn't really need to be trained to clean, we got done early..then the guy that was training me said we had to stay there for the full 4 hours..uh, NO..I'm not sitting around if the job is done..If they can't trust their employees to do the job right even if it takes a shorter time to do it, then we may have a problem..lol..I am not going to rush thru the job, I need the money.  But I'm not going to sit around if the job is done..So, we'll see what happens on Monday..My manager is supposed to stop at the job to see how it's going...

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl..I'm not sure I'll even watch it..It is just not the same without my Green Bay Packers playing...

The week-end goes so fast..I'm hoping that I get all of the things done around here so that I can relax on the week-end..That is a wonderful goal...

I finally got all of my w-2's..so I scanned them and sent them to my sister in law to do my taxes..I know I'll get something back..I just hope I get enough to have a little extra for fun stuff and not just bills...
I would love to get enough back to be able to go to Virginia in March when my grandson graduates...Especially since we don't know where they will be sending him next...Some of the boys he was in boot camp with are being sent to Japan for 2 years..
I can't imagine not being able to see him if he was going to be that far away or for that long...

Well, time for me to get back into cleaning mode..lol..
Have a wonderful Sunday:)                  

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Cleaning while wearing a white shirt isn't a great idea is it? Glad things are going well for you! I need to get organized to with my filing cabinet. It just seems like there's never enough hours in the day to get everything done. I hope you get extra $ back also so you can make that trip!! Have a great day!!

Lucy said...

Sounds like you are hard at woerk most of the time. It has warmed up here but it was darn cold last week.

Linda :) said...

We haven't had the heater on for three days but it is only 60 in here this morning and 53 outside so I clicked it on to at least get it back to 68... lol...
Woo hoo on the all the paper shredding... and the taxes...
I got my papers together now just need to pick a day to file... :)