Friday, April 12, 2013

I received a text from my former step-daughter..She said she was sorry for keeping the kids from me and for involving me in an argument that I had nothing to with.
That was a few days ago..We have since sent a few more text and I am going to pick up Cameron and Destiny tomorrow...I am so excited to see them. Camerons 10th birthday was March 6th and I missed it due to her immaturity..
I'll probably take him to the store and let him pick something out.
I still have the card I had gotten for him:)

It's going to be a long day..In the morning, I am going to go see Joyce Meyer. She is so inspiring..I'm really looking forward to seeing her..I am taking a large pad of paper with me..The last time I saw her, I didn't realize that I would want to write so many things down..lol..Tomorrow I will be well prepared..lol..

I'm actually going to meet one of the girls from work there..Seems kind of weird..but I'm trying to be adventurous..lol..

On that note, I better get moving her and get prepared for the morning..
Hope everyone has a wonderful week-end..I know I'm going too:)      

3 comments:

Hollie said...

So glad things are working out so you can see the kids!! I know you will have a wonderful time seeing Joyce Meyer!!

Hollie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucy said...

Sounds like you will be having a fun weekend. We all need that once in a while.