Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rain, Rain and MORE Rain!!!


That is what we've been having all week and it looks like it is going to continue for most of April...Not a very comforting thought but the bright side is that it ISN'T snow...lol...

I can't remember if I mentioned that I quit my night job..it was just too much for me..I didn't mind it being 4 hours after working 7 but there was just to much floor mopping..ugh.. that broke my back..I am going to start looking for a different part time job..but decided to wait a couple of weeks:)

I have passed my 90 day probationary period at my day job..I still haven't had my 90 day review..I'm hoping that I will get a raise..
My boss is on vacation this week..she's in Mexico...Maybe she'll give me my review when she gets back..Hopefully:)

I heard from my step-daughter..She sent me a text saying how sorry she was from keeping the kids from me...and asking if we could talk..I sent her a text back saying thank you for the apology and asking her when it would be a good time to get together to talk..I haven't heard back from her...THAT is very frustrating..she doesn't have much going in the common sense department..I do not like the sitting around and waiting game..
I miss the kids and would love to resume my relationship with them. So, with that in mind, I will send her one more text and if I don't hear from her then it's on her and I will be done with trying...

Tomorrow, Joyce Meyer will be in town..I plan on going on Saturday..it's at 10am..I am excited that she is going to be here in town...

I changed my cable and internet provider...Yay...With the promotion package, I am only paying 85.00 a month..With my old provider I was paying 189.00 a month..I could not afford that anymore...So far, I'm very happy with the change and in some ways it's been much better than I thought...

On that note, I guess I'll close for now..I hope everyone is having a great week:)
         

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Whatever you did worked. I can see it and read your blog. I thought it may be in your settings, but did not know exactly what. It is to bad you can not get in a different line of work. I know and understand, because I have walked in those shoes.