Friday, May 17, 2013

Another Friday....Yay....
I got to spend it going to the laundry mat with my son...For some reason, he wasn't taking the time to wash all of his sheets..I think he had three sets of sheets plus his clothes..
It would have taken too long to get it done here at home..so, we loaded up the car and off we went..
We got the wash going and then made a quick run to the store..dropped that stuff off at home and then back to finish the laundry...
Now it's 8:20 and I'm done for the night..He is getting his clothes folded..
I also let him know that he needs to wash his sheets as soon as he takes them off his bed..lol..we'll see how that goes..He's pretty good about listening so it  shouldn't be too hard for him to follow through...(I hope)..lol..

One of our residents at work passed away..She went to the hospital last Friday..I'm not sure when she passed..we just heard about it today..
I feel so bad..she is one of the residents that I just love..Her name is Ellie and I was the one to clean her room so I feel closer to her than some of the others..She was just the sweetest little thing..
Rest in peace Ellie!! I'll miss you!!
 The good thing is that her son had just been here from California for two weeks..and he spent a lot of time with her:) I'm so happy she got to see him and I know he will be forever grateful that he got to spend that time with his mom...

Tomorrow morning I am meeting my daughter and the kids to sit in line for Wisconsin Dells tickets..It's gotten to be a yearly tradition..lol.We really do look forward to it..I don't know how much time we will get to be in the Dells..my daughter seems to have most of her vacation time set for Tennessee..lol..
So far, she and her boyfriend are doing okay with the long distance relationship..lol..
I am trying to figure out when I can get down there too...One of the things I want to do while there is go to Graceland..I have never been there and have always wanted to go..

I guess that's it for news from my corner of the world..
I hope everyone has a wonderful week-end... 

   

         

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Sounds like you have a fun day planned. Maybe he just thought the sheets would clean themselves. lol

Linda :) said...

So sorry to hear about the passing of your resident, glad she got to spend the time with her son...
I love my washer and dryer and do not miss having to go to the laundry mat... :)