Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day!!

 
I hope everyone had an enjoyable day...Mine was very nice.

My sister-in-law came down last Tuesday for the birth of her granddaughter...Then on Friday she came over by me..We went out to dinner with my daughter and granddaughter..
Saturday we spent a few hours in Milwaukee going past houses that we had lived in, schools we had gone to and then the cemetery..
Then we went to my daughters house..Linda wanted to meet my grand puppy...and meet him she did..lol..He is so darned big but he thinks he is a lap dog..Now I have to say, we don't normally let him jump on people or get on the couch..but Linda loves dogs so much that we let Apollo greet her "his" way..it was hilarious...I don't have the pictures on my computer yet..but when i do, I'll post some.
We  then went out for lunch with my daughter..right as we were getting done, I got a call from work about a toilet that was leaking at the base...so we headed over that way..I checked it out..put some silicone around the base and said we would check it on Monday..lol....

We dropped my daughter off at her house and headed home..We chatted until 11:30pm and then hit the sack..
I was up at 6am this morning and at 7 started my laundry. About 11 we went out for breakfast..my daughter met up with us there.. She paid for our breakfast:) 

We came back to my place to pick up Linda's car and then I followed her over to her sons house so I could see the baby..Oh gosh, she is a tiny little thing..she has black hair..it was so nice to cuddle a little one:)

When I left there I decided that since I was so close to where I work that I would stop off and check on the toilet..lol..I had been worried about it of course..it was fine...thank goodness..

I had only been home for a short while and my daughter called saying she wanted to take me to Red Lobster for dinner..Yummy..
We should have known better..lol..I met her  there and there was a 1 1/2 hour wait..we decided to head down the street a bit and go to Apple Bee's..I had a small steak..they have small shooter desserts..We had hot fudge sundaes...I didn't think I would be able to move off of my stool I was so full..lol..

So, all in all, it was a nice day:)

Happy Mothers Day to my Mom in Heaven!!
I love you always and forever in my heart!! 

             

2 comments:

Lucy said...

So glad you had a nice mothers day. It sounds like it was packed full of food. lol That is my kind of day.

Linda :) said...

What a fabulous Mother's Day! :)