Tuesday, May 28, 2013







Well, I did it...I told my boss and the maintenance guy (Larry) that I am not going to be on call every other week-end...
Trying to help out last week while Larry was gone and then being restricted on what I could do this week-end really sealed the deal..

The more I thought about it, I realized that I was doing the same thing that I did with my last employer...TOO much...lol..
I don't get paid enough to put so much of myself into helping them.

I'm going to concentrate on keeping my area's in prime shape...
Without trying to rush around so I can give Larry a hand with things..I'm sure he gets paid a whole lot more than I do..
I'll be able to work at a slower pace and I think that's what I need..

I will have to look for some part time work..Maybe two nights a week..It would be great if I could find another house cleaning job..I make more doing that in two hours than I was getting for being on call all week-end and being restricted on what I could do..

I think I'll put an ad on Craigs list and see if I can find someone that doesn't mind the cleaner coming on Saturdays..That way, I would still be able to get one of the little grandkids..

Lol..I can't remember if I posted pictures that I took when my daughter and I took a hike Saturday..I don't think I did..I think they're only on face book..I'll have to download them so I can post them here..some of them are sooooo nice..I can't believe that we have such a great area here in my area that I didn't even know about...I'll post them tomorrow:)

Hope you all have a great week..Yay, it's a short one:)
 

2 comments:

Jean said...

I wish you lived near me, I think I could find you a Saturday job. Lol. Nice pictures, thanks for sharing. Jean

Linda :) said...

It's good that us too responsible ones step back just a bit or they just keep expecting more... I'm sure you'll find a house to clean, that will be good... and thanks for sharing the pictures, very nice... :)