Friday, June 21, 2013

Today is a great day for many reasons....

 My beautiful first born grandchild turns 20 today:)  Monique is the kind of kid that you want to have..she is smart (and puts it to work), she has ambition and she doesn't get into any trouble:)
So proud of her.....

I have off from my regular job...WITH pay...that is the best part...

I am packed and loaded to go to the Dells....

I do have a house cleaning job to do this morning before I leave..I now wish I had done it yesterday afternoon or rescheduled it..but oh, well...it's 70.00 and I can use that for the trip..

Last night, I made a cake for Monique..using my G. Aunt Gustys recipe...it took longer than a box cake for sure...lol...but the taste is well worth it:)

I have to make a quick stop at Walmart before my job..I need a new bulb for my camping lantern...

On that note, I better get moving...

Hope you all have a great week-end:)

4 comments:

Lucy said...

Looks like things are going your way. Have fun.

Hollie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Monique!! Enjoy your trip!!

Lucy said...

Monique is a pretty girl.

Linda :) said...

Happy Birthday a little late... Very pretty grand daughter... :)