Sunday, June 30, 2013

                                Wicked!!!








Oh, my gosh...This was fun...

I am so glad I was able to go see this with Monique...
Through the years if the conversation of a play came up, I really didn't have any interest....I have certainly changed my position on this..lol...

It was awesome...we had great seats..
The costumes..the singing..the back drops...all were fantastic...

It's hard to believe that they can tell a complete story on that stage..
But they did and Monique and I now like the wicked witch...lol..
The way the story was told she was born green and treated badly by her father...and she and the good witch Glenda were friends...
Such a cute story....

I took a couple of pictures..before they started so there wasn't a problem..you couldn't take pictured during the play..I did take one when they came out at the end..

Now time to get things ready for the week ahead..hope you all have a wonderful week:)



2 comments:

Hollie said...

Glad yall had fun!!

Linda :) said...

How Fun!! :)