Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!!!






Good morning and Happy 4th of July!!
I hope everyone has a great day and safe travels....


I hope this post works..I have a pink sign at the top of my  page that says..Required field must not be blank..hum..not sure what that means..I've never seen it before..I hope it doesn't interrupt  my post....

Last night I went out with my friend Larry for a bite to eat and a drink..
He put his house up for sale two weeks ago and has an offer already..He may end up moving to the same apartment complex that I'm in...that would be great because then we could go walking together again...

I'm not sure what I'm doing today..I haven't made plans yet. My girlfriend and I were supposed to get together..she said she would have grandkids until 3:30 and then would be free..Now she is saying that she isn't sure if she will have them longer or not..Well, it would have been nice to know so I could make plans..ugh...

I haven't heard from the people that I babysat for..I wish they would call..I could sure use the extra money...If I don't hear from them soon, I'm going to get online and see if I can find someone else to babysit for..

I hope everyone has a great day:) I'm going to try to enjoy mine what ever I do....

2 comments:

Lucy said...

You sound like us. Kind of at loose ends. We don't do anything any more except listen to all the pops. With all these old run down houses on 15th, one ember could make them go up in smoke. It would take nearly 2 blocks.

Linda :) said...

I had the pink sign on my photo blog this morning too... didn't seem to bother anything... I use live writer for my footprints blog...
Son3 is waiting to light some fireworks and the waterpark ones across the street will be starting any minute...
Happy Fourth!! :)