Saturday, July 13, 2013

 Random pictures...This very larger turkey along with its mate lives in the area of where I work..I went to one of the windows to look outside to see if the deer were there...lol..and this thing was feet away from the window..Scared the devil out of me..lol...
 My daughter Shannon..we were at Summerfest..this was one of the lounging areas...so nice and comfy...
 This picture along with the next two, are of the storm as it was coming in...

 And last but not least...Cameron fits into my sandals...lol..He had forgotten his and we wanted to go for a walk so he decided to wear mine..they were a touch big but not enough to cause any problems..lol.....
I transfered pictures from my phone to the computer...Now I can clear out my phone...

I had a decent week at work..it's kind of long at times but I always muddle through..
I do need to find something to supplement my pay..I haven't heard from the people that I baby sat for..So today I sent them a text just to touch base..she said they have been very busy..but may need me at the end of July..ugh..not really what I wanted to hear..

I did go on a job interview the other day..the manager of an apartment complex is looking for a few people to have on call to do final cleans after people move out..I am going to help with an apartment on the 23rd...they pay $18.00 an hour...that's great but you can go months without having any work...I'll have to keep my fingers crossed that a lot of people move...lol...

I'm going to go back on Craigs list and on the baby sitting site to see if I can drum up any work..I need to do something...

Yesterday my daughter  and I went to Bastille days..Lots of food, music and drinking...Well, we don't really drink much so that leaves the food...Ha-ha...we shared a couple of items and then headed home...

Today we went to a couple of rummage sales...found a couple of small items...
Then we went to the cemetery where my moms husband is buried..I placed some of her ashes on his grave:) Long story short..his kids didn't want my mom to use the plot next to him..I finally told her to just give them the plot and I would place some of her ashes right on top of him..we had a good laugh about it..And now I have finally placed her ashes...

Tomorrow my daughter and grandkids are going to spend the day at the lake..I've made some tuna salad..we'll grill and do some swimming..I'm looking forward to that. I think I've only been in the water once this year.....

On that note, I'm going to get rolling here.....

Oh, and by the way........I have only had about 6, yes,  6 cigarettes since Monday at 3:30pm..... That is HUGE for me..I'm a pack (or more) a day girl...
It's been easier than it has ever been before....I don't know why but I'm blessed that it is working this time..Keep me in your prayers that I can continue:) Thank You.....

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Congrats on the smokes. Keep it up. That is a very expensive habit. Like the pictures. It is tough to make enough to live comfortably. With our meager Social Security checks I work and re work our check book, we cut it so close.

Lucy said...

Just decided to drop by and say hi.

Linda :) said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures... I can now share shoes with son3, lol... Good luck on the side job hunting... and WOO HOO on the not smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)