Sunday, July 21, 2013



This is my new great niece Penny!!

She is about 2 1/2 months old..and I was lucky enough to watch her for a few hours Friday evening...Her mommy and daddy needed a date night..lol...

She was pretty good...but man, you sure do forget how much work these little ones are...lol..She only slept for about 45 minutes..and she was here for almost 6 hours..
I don't think she has been away from her mommy and daddy too much..so that probably has something to do with it..

We went for a walk...and had rain for about 1 minute..I wasn't too worried about it with the heat we were having..lol...

Yesterday I didn't get too much done..I did my laundry and sanded on my buffet..that was it...
I hurt my back last week..and I think that has played a part in my being a bit lazy..I'm not even sure how I hurt it..I have thought that it is because of the way I was sitting in the car on the way to work..
Isn't it strange what can bring on back problems?

Today I got up at 6:00am...then headed over to Walmart to beat the crowds...I did some sanding on my buffet..and then stained my grandma's cane..I REALLY need to get to the car wash...it's been too long since I have done that..I wish I had an outside water source..I would do it by hand...

I know if I get it washed, it is going to rain...lol...

Guess that's about all of the excitement around here...
Hope everyone had the chance to recoup for the new week!!


3 comments:

Lucy said...

My back is giving me fits and all I did was get out of bed one morning. That irritates me cause mine is just the sign I am getting older. Cute baby.

Hollie said...

Awwww, what a little doll!! Love the picture of her asleep with her little hands throwed up!! Sorry you hurt your back!! I know that's rough as hubby has back problems too! I finally broke down and washed my car. First time all summer I think!! Of course, I cheat as I drove through one of those automatic washes!! LOL If it weren't for those things my car would never get washed!!! LOL

Linda :) said...

Awwww Penny is too cute... Enjoy! :)