Saturday, July 6, 2013

Week-end fun....










These are some of the pictures from our 4th of July fun...


The first two pictures are the view we had and the 3rd is my granddaughter and her boyfriend...Such a cute couple...they have been together 5 years now...She was 15 when they started dating..
My daughter and grandson Paris were there too..
They all decided to play uultimate frisbee..  I opted out on this one..lol...
Monique and Brian played so well as a team..it's no wonder they have been together this long..I told them that if they keep working together as they have been in all aspects, they will have a great marriage one day:)

We had set up our sun tent..and had the grill full...lol..my daughter is a great grill woman..she made italian brats, steak and chicken wings...yummy....plus all of the side dishes..we left there full and very tired..

I think I got home at 6:30..I tried taking a nap but for some reason I couldn't fall asleep..I heard the fireworks at 9:30 but didn't see any...
I think I fell asleep at 10:00...I've been getting up so darned early..ugh..I really wanted to sleep a bit longer..and again today, I was up at 5:00am...
Now it is 5:30 pm and I am tired..lol..

I have Cameron over for the night..We went to the dollar store and then Pick n Save and had a brat there..

A little while ago, we took a walk and ended up at Roberts Custard stand...good treats..but geeezzz,,,it was almost twelve dollars for the two of us to have ice cream..that is just crazy...


 He is such a good boy...and VERY smart..

 The kids playing frisbee...
Walking the rocks to the beach...





On that note, I'll close for now....Hope everyone is having a great week-end;)
 

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Sounds wonderful and the water is so pretty!!! Thanks for sharing!! Glad you had a great fourth!!

Lucy said...

That is so cool. Good pictures. I am happy that you had a good 4th of July.

Linda :) said...

What a great fourth! and $12 for ice cream, but then a memory forever... :)