Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Yaaaay, It's Wednesday!!!


We have one girl out at work so we have been doing her stuff along with our own..It hasn't been too bad and we have been able to get a little extra time..But I'll tell you, I am tired at the end of the day...lol...
The heat and humidity has not helped one bit..I am so over this extreme heat..

Last week-end, I had Cameron over..He is such a good kid and loves to spend time with me...
 We had pop corn and a movie....
 Lol..he's sleeping with my lamb chop puppet and the remote in his hand...
 Laylana
Cameron and Laylana...


I took a couple of pictures when I picked Cameron up:)

It was actually supposed to be Mason's turn to come over...well, let the drama begin......

Here's a short back drop of what has been going on...
Melissa - my ex- step daughter
Tim - her boyfriend - father of Mason
Chris -  Tim's mom

Some months back, Tim, Melissa and Mason moved in with Chris.
They were having problems and the word was that she had cheated on Tim  but they were trying to work it out..

It didn't work and she moved out...She didn't take Mason with her.
Two weeks ago, I noticed that she didn't appear to have a face book page any more...In reality, she had blocked me..

I then talked to Chris and she said that Melissa told Tim that she didn't want Mason to see me anymore...What?? I have no idea what I did to make her angry..well, to be honest, she is an angry person by nature..she is her fathers daughter for sure..

She said that I had anger issues...uh yeah, when your father is trying to beat the hell out of me I'M GOING TO FIGHT BACK..

Tim has said that he is not going to keep Mason from me..Although I have opted to wait a bit because she will make Mason's life hell if she knows he was with me..
She is one of those women that will tell him if he loves her he won't want to be with me..
My view point is to let the dust settle a bit before I have him over again..I think I'll start out by going to breakfast with him and his other grandma..
She has said some really bad things to him already..about his dad..she doesn't care that all she is doing is hurting her son..Tim is a good dad to Mason and Mason will be much better off with him than with her..

I was afraid that Melissa would try to turn Monica against me..but that didn't work for her..I talked to Monica when I went to pick Cameron up and she said she has no problems with me having the kids..I'm so glad she didn't let this come between us...

So, it's always something in my corner of the world...lol...

On Friday, I'm going to Chicago to see Kid Rock..My boss gave me the tickets..she is staying in town to work some of the Harley stuff that is going on...My girlfriend Laurie is going to go with me..
She was going to get a hotel so we wouldn't have to make the long drive back after the concert but it seems that hotels are booked up all the way to Chicago for the Harley 110th...

I think we'll take our bags with us and see if we can find a room..if not, we'll drive back, no big deal...

Well, guess that's about it for me..I'm going to throw something together for supper..Jeremy is home tonight so I guess I'll cook..lol....
No kidding, last night I ate pop corn for supper...lol..Made on the stove...with butter:) yummy....

Have a great night

3 comments:

Linda :) said...

I am so over the 100+ temps... Glad you got to spend time with kiddos... sorry about the family drama... Enjoy Kid Rock... and I just pulled leftovers out of the fridge again... :)

Hollie said...

I'm tired of the heat too!! I'm so sorry things are up in the air with the family!! Praying all works out well and soon!! How exciting seeing Kid Rock!! There's a couple of his songs I like too! Have fun and be safe!!

Lucy said...

Glad you got to see the kid you enjoy so much. It has been hot here. Just a little cooler.