Saturday, September 28, 2013

Good morning!!

I hope everyone had a great week:) Mine was okay..a bit busy as usual....lol...
Thursday I started my new part time job..I think it will work out well...It's a good sized clinic..but it's been kept up well..the worst part is all of the mopping..we are supposed to share that duty.. The other girl will do the nurses stations, trash and dusting..The problem is, the girls that were doing the training didn't do any vacuuming in the offices or wipe finger prints off the desk or do any dusting in there..I know what gets done, the other girl doesn't..
The manager asked if I would be in charge of making sure everything is done correctly...Well, I'm not sure I want that responsibility...that's why I got out of management..lol....Plus, he didn't mention a wage increase...Humm, I don't think so...
I'll have to talk to him again and let him know that the new girl was not trained right...
I am going to be in charge of bathrooms and exam rooms..
It was really nice to get in the car and drive the block and a half to get home..loving that part...lol...
Yesterday I started an hour early at my day job..I wanted to leave at 2 so I could get to the house that I clean every other Friday. My boss signed me out on my time card for 2 but told me that I could leave at 1:30...so nice....It shows that she appreciates me:)
I got the house done about 3:45..came home and showered and then headed to the clinic at 5:20..lol...so it was a very hectic day but not as bad as I had thought it would be...

I have my baby sitting job today...They are going to bring the kids to my house..Yay....I told them they could leave the kids over night and just pay me for the time they are actually gone..I'm sure they will be honest about it:)
I'm also going to have Cameron and Destiny over for the night. I thought it would be nice for the kids to have someone to play with..We're going to have a pop corn and movie night..it should be fun..
I went to Walmart at 7 this morning to get some goodies...Now I just want to get my laundry done and the house cleaned...

It's a beautiful day out...I'm hoping that the rain holds off so the kids can play outside for a bit...

Hope you all have a wonderful week-end:)

No comments: