Saturday, September 7, 2013





I thought I would start my entry with a couple pictures of baby Laylana..She's such a sweetie..but she can be a sassy one too..lol..

It was a long week at work..We are having an open house tomorrow and everything had to be polished...lol..we have LOTS of wood work...I was so tired yesterday that I left half an hour early..Believe me, I had done all I was going to be able to do...

There is a small area in the kitchen area of the small dinning room that has vinyl flooring..it has long since lost all of  the protective covering..and looks horrible..so I suggested to my boss that she pick up a bottle of mop and glow... I can't even begin to tell you what a difference it made..I'm anxious to see it tomorrow to see how it holds up...

I'm actually going to be working the open house..I'll sit at a desk at the front door and greet people..and try to get them to sign up for a  gift certificate we are giving away..
I'll get about 4 hours..I'll be able to use them next Friday to leave early...I have the Blake Shelton concert with my sister in law...Yay....

I was so tired last night that I went to bed at 8:30...lol...I think I was sleeping by 9...I did wake up a couple of time during the night but was able to go right back to sleep...

This morning I have done a couple loads of laundry and dyed my black work pants..that was a job...I did it in my bath tub..I hope I left them in long enough...I'm going to run them thru the washer twice..

I don't have anything planned for today other than doing a little cleaning...
I should finish working on my table..hummmm, not sure about that..maybe I'll take a nap and give that some thought.....

Have a great week-end:)

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Awwwww, what a doll!! So sweet!! I bet you were wore out!! Hope things went well with the open house!

Lucy said...

She is a cutie. Hope all goes well or went well with the open house. It is really terrible when we are so tired we feel like we can not take another step.

Linda :) said...

Laylana is so cute!! Hope the open house went well... With my early morning hours I have been so tired and falling asleep by 7 or 8 some nights... last night I couldn't keep my eyes open and just passed out playing candy crush on my phone, lol... I don't do naps, something about sleeping when the sun is up... which is probably another reason for falling asleep so early with the sun setting early it feels like 10pm at 7pm... Have a Great Monday!! :)