Saturday, September 21, 2013

This is a picture of me and my brother...take a look at that tv..
Wow, they've come a long way...lol..
I think I was about 6 there and my brother was 8..

We don't have many pictures of when we were kids..this is one of the very few...My mom didn't have much and with four kids there really wasn't anything left over for a camera and film..plus getting it developed..lol..

My orientation was cancelled on Friday..I will go on Tuesday after work..On Monday I go to the clinic for my pre-employment testing..I'm ready to get things started..(We'll see how I feel after I do get started)...

I went shopping with my daughter today..I put a few things on lay-away for the little kids..I figure if I at least get everything picked out, I won't have too many lines to stand in...

I bought a few smaller things and brought them home...SOOOOO, My Christmas shopping has begun..YAY....

We went to Chili's for lunch..soup and salad..yummy...

When I came home, I decided to clean out my garage..It looks so nice now..I don't know why I love a clean garage as much as I do...

Now I am doing my laundry..One load I hang the stuff (work shirts)..one load in the dryer and one in the washer..I can't wait until it's all done..I'm ready to jump into bed..lol...

Tomorrow I will go with my daughter to watch the Packers play the Bengals...and then it's time to get ready for a very busy week...

I hope everyone is enjoying their week-end!!

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Sounds like all is moving nicely at your house. I think for now my computer problems are fixed but it won't stay that way. It never does.

Linda :) said...

I love seeing old pictures... we all look the same, lol... So you got the job then, Congratulations!! I'll think about Christmas after Halloween... you can come clean my garage too, so you'll feel even happier, lol... I did the laundry yesterday and the 49ers lost today... :( Have a great Monday!! :)

Hollie said...

I love seeing old photos too!! Congrats on the job!! I don't want to think about Christmas! LOL