Saturday, October 5, 2013

I don't even know where to  begin....

My daughter answered her door tonight to 2 Marines standing there...........................................................................................
They came to tell her that my grandson was dead...He died of a gun shot wound in Afghanistan...At this point, we don't know any other details...we think he may have committed suicide...Oh God, this can't be happening.....
I don't know how we're going to get thru this.....
We don't know when they will bring him home..We may know more tomorrow....They are going to come back and try to answer any questions we have....Oh God...isn't this something that happens to other people???????? No, we are those people....
I NEVER thought I would have to bury one of my grandkids...
For Gods sake, he was only 19...he was still a baby......my baby...and now, he's just gone?????
I blame his father...pure and simple...He physically and emotionally abused him...my daughter begged the courts to not make him go by his fathers house for visits...and I can't even tell you how long that took before they finally agreed........
It doesn't seem real yet..and I'm sure it won't until he comes home...
Please, Please, Keep JJ in your prayers........
 

No comments: