Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I don't even know what I have to say anymore.......

I go to work in the morning...I come home and try to eat something and maybe get a few minutes of sleep..and then at 5:30 I head to  my second job..I get home about 8:30 and sit and figure out what HAS to be done before I go to bed..Not that I always Get it done, lol..but I do  think about it...

My mind runs a hundred miles a minute every day........
I think of my grandson every minute of the day...sometimes it feels like I am moving on..."being" normal...but I'm not, JJ is in my thoughts every minute..I don't know what comes next..I don't know how life can go on when we are missing one of the most important people in it...
It's just not fair..

We go shopping, we go out to eat, we work, we do the things every day that we have always done...but we do it knowing that he is gone...we do it while we wonder how we can face the next day...

And now to top it off...My girlfriends father has passed away and my daughter and I will head to Eagle River this week-end for the funeral..
I had taken off from my night job on Friday for an awards function for my day job...and now I won't be able to go to that..
The ride to E.R. is about 4 hours..My daughter will pick me up at work at three and we will head out...
The funeral is on Saturday...
My sister in law also lives in Eagle River...so we will spend some time with her while we are up there..
Her husband is having surgery tomorrow...ugh..it just won't stop....Praying that all goes well for Richard....

I guess that's about all I have for now....It's after ten and I better think about going to bed.....

No comments: