Thursday, April 10, 2014

I find it hard to watch the local news..Violence abounds...
No wonder I don't watch it often....

I didn't accomplish much today...lol..One thing at a time..I guess the rest will wait for me, as my Mom used to say..

I put a new rug in Jeremy's room..I think it's a 5x7..We have carpeting but with this, I don't have to worry so much about spills..
Yesterday at work, his phone got wet..He lays it down somewhere close to him so he can listen to music as he works..well, he works in a kitchen...lol..Of course, he had it in a place that he thought it would  be safe..
When he got home, I had him take the battery off and we put both parts in a bag of rice...
TaDa,,,,this morning he put it all back together and so far so good..
I took him to work and so I'll find out later if it is still working..the good news is that if he needs a new one, he can afford to pay for it:)
I can't remember if he has insurance on it or not...

We are finally getting into the 50s..it is so nice to have the windows open again....I love it..I'm trying to get myself in the frame of mind to start walking again...I really need to loss 20 lbs.
and that would certainly help with that..
I also need to stop eating junk food....ugh.....

Well, that's it for now:)Time to get moving doing SOMETHING..lol...

1 comment:

Linda :) said...

Sounds like his phone will be fine...
We are hitting the 90's this week... :P I need to start walking again or at least get on the manual treadmill I bought a few months ago to remedy the need to start walking again... and to lose 20 pounds too... and to just stop eating in general would be nice... Have a wonderful day just being you... :)