Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It's been a busy day...
I've been transferring vhs tapes (yes,vhs) to Dvd...
The tapes I am doing now are Monique, JJ and Paris's birth tapes..With a little misc. thrown in..

It was hard watching JJ's of course..But actually it was harder watching the tapes where he is 3 years old..those tore my heart in two...but they also brought a smile to my face watching him run and play...

There will always be hard times like these..that I know for sure...

I've also answered a few ads on Care.com for housekeeping..
I hope I get some replies...Next I need to put an ad in the small community news papers...

Just got a call from my account manager for my night time job..
She said that when I leave the banks, they want me to leave the lobby lights on...Mainly because the one bank keeps getting broke into so they can steal the change machine...YES, the whole machine...lol...It happened recently..but they think it's an inside job because it happened when the alarm system wasn't working..

It makes me a little leary of working in these particular buildings for sure..I will probably let my boss know that as other buildings open up I would like to know what and where they are...Until then, at least I'm making some extra money until my business takes off..

Other than that, not much is new..I really do lead a very boring life...lol...

Have a good one!!!!

1 comment:

Linda :) said...

Kudos to you for transferring your VHS to DVD... we bought a DVD recorder a year or so ago and haven't even begun to try to use it... Be safe at work... we had a young man break into our store and steal the cash drawers from the registers... Scary times... :)