Friday, June 20, 2014

This pretty girl turns 21 tomorrow..Her Golden birthday!!
lol...Until a few years ago, I had never heard of golden birthdays..

She returned from Colorado yesterday..I will be going out to lunch with her and her boyfriend Jeff tomorrow..Can't wait.

Haven't seen her since we took her to Colorado for her 10 week internship...She is working for Chalkbeat, and online magazine.

She has done an awesome job for such a young girl..I am so very proud of her...
She will return from Colorado and finish her last few months of college..(although she has already walked for graduation) she does have to finish a few months of time yet...

Then who knows where she will end up..lol..she has recently mentioned on twitter something about Chicago....so we shall see what the future holds for her....

I think I'm dealing with a bit of depression..I'm going to look into going to a group for grieving grandparents...don't know if it will help, but it can't hurt.....

I'm forcing myself to go out of town this week-end..lol...My nephew is holding a benefit for a friend of his that was in a terrible crash..he is recovering but it is taking a long time and we hope to be able to help with his expenses..My nephew has a band and has enlisted the help of other area bands..the cover is only 5.00..but because it's an hour and a half away from my house I decided to get a hotel room..my sister-in-law (his mom) will come down from Eagle River and spend the night too..so we can have some girl time and catch up....

I wasn't sure if I was going to go or not..I tend to by pass things because it seems to take too much energy..but I know that if I go, I will have a nice time and it will be much better for me than sitting at home...

I'll post pictures when I get back:)
Have a great week-end!!

2 comments:

Linda :) said...

Happy Birthday a little late!!
How was your weekend away... I'm waiting for pictures, you said, lol... :)

Lucy said...

Be good to go to a place where people understand the many emotions that run through you. I went after my son died. Hope to see your pictures soon. Will try to get you back on my blog list. I did and then you disappeared.