Friday, September 19, 2014

Photo Book!!
Trying to get some pictures on here from the summer..
I'm having a bit of a problem getting to all of my pictures that I've gotten on my phone..I transfer them to my computer, but then I have a problem finding them..lol...
I really need to straighten up my photo files one of these days...






 This is Rob and Dylan..They are Sailors..We have become family friends with Dylan and his family..Dylan is now in Japan..
 Dylans Mom is a Marine..(she's sitting next to him)She came from Colorado to see him for his graduation.. My daughter standing..
 Monique, Shannon and Paris in Colorado..
 Monique,,,Queen of the mountain...
 Red Rock Amphitheater..Just beautiful... 
Monique....
 Michael, Clarissa and Shannon...
 My new Gold Star Plates....(Says it all)
 A Marine Mamma, Jeff (Moniques boyfriend) and Monique...
 My daughters new plates....
 My daughter with Apollo...He's such a baby...lol...
 Monique getting her new bike to take to Colorado...
 We were doing Apollo's paw print for a frame I gave him for Christmas...
 My Mothers Day Flowers from Shannon and the kids...
 My son Jeremy...This was in July for his birthday...
 Moniques graduation...

 Our one and only camping trip this year...
 Monique proving that she's strong..lol...
 Paris..Just turned 17..I can't believe it...
This is a spot on Main street in The Dells..I always take the kids pictures here..the one below with me and the kids..

This is the cemetery near the Dells..We went for the Memorial Day services and then to place flowers..I have a lot of family here..

I have to find the rest of my pictures from the summer..lol..
It's starting to get cooler here...mostly in the 60's..I like it cooler, but I don't like that it is starting so early..I believe it's going to be another cold winter...that I'm not looking forward to...

Work hasn't been HORRIBLE...lol..but it has been hectic..For one reason or another, I have 4 buildings that we are looking for help with..Regardless of what people say, there is work out there..People just don't want to do it...
I've been training a gentleman all week at the library..It's a rather large building and he is just not going to work out..I feel bad because he has had a recent brain injury..(within the last two years)..I don't know if his problem with being able to learn the job is related to that or if he just really does not want to be a cleaner..but either way, he is not going to work out..His work coach is trying to convince us that he can do the job and she will come and work with him on it..but I don't have the time or energy to see if he can..
I need to get these buildings covered and I should have been able to hand over the keys to him by now..and so far, he has only worked on garbage, glass cleaning and some mopping..Maybe if we get a smaller building, but not this one...

I'm going to take it  a little easy today and get some things done here at home...
I'll be working this week-end..at the library..I have a clinic that will need to be cleaned also but one of my regular cleaners has been giving me a hand with that..Thank goodness....

So, for now, I'm off to get the house cleaned and hopefully I'll be back to journal this week-end:)

No comments: