Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I've spent time reading blogs but haven't felt like doing any writing of my own..
Today I decided that I should do an entry...lol..not that anyone reads them anymore.....Oh, well:)

As usual, work has been busy..I will never understand how I can hear so often that there isn't any work out there...lol..well, there is..it's just work that no one wants to do..

Last night, one of my workers didn't show up or call to say she couldn't make it...hummm...I was at the bank bright and early this morning to at least get the garbage out of there..
They were pretty nice about the situation..The main problem is that we don't have extra keys for the bank locations..it's a security measure on their part..so at these locations, our cleaner is the only one with a key..if they decide not to show up, we are out of luck to be able to take care of it..

Now I have the task of trying to get the key back from this girl. I plan on going to where she works during the day and see if I can find her in the parking lot...wish me luck..lol...

The good thing is that I do have another cleaner willing and able to take this bank on..she does one of our other banks..she does a good job, is on time, and wants more work..

I put my Christmas tree up..I have new ornaments for J..Some are Marine type ornaments and one has his initial on it...They look really nice.

I have most of my Christmas shopping done..YAY...lol...

The sad part is that I don't have as many to buy for this year.
Along with the loss of my beloved JJ, I no longer have contact with my younger grandkids. Cameron, Destiny, Mason and Laylana...
They were all born to my former step-daughters and since the breakdown of our relationships, I have lost the kids..My heart breaks for the 3 older ones..I have been their abuelita (grandma) since they were born and was so bonded with them..Probably more so with Cameron and Destiny..Mostly because I spent more time with them and they are the most loving kids you will ever meet..
I tried to instill in them that no matter what happened and no matter what they heard, I loved them and no one could ever take that away from them...
My prayer and wish is that some day when they can, they will find me and we will have a relationship again...

Time to get a little sleep before I head out to my hectic evening....

Peace to all!!

No comments: