Wednesday, March 4, 2015

It's been some time since I've posted an entry....

Here is some of what has been going on:

My granddaughter has graduated college, gotten a nice job (teaching) and she and her boyfriend have moved into their first apartment...He also just graduated and has a good job..

Over Christmas Holiday, they traveled to Africa to attend a family wedding on Jeffs side. His parents are from there and still have lots of family there..
Then they took a jaunt over to Paris..Yes, Paris...Jeffs dad lives there and they wanted to spend some time with him...

All of this and they are only 21...Not too shabby..

I am so proud of both of them..

Work has been horrible on so many levels..I know why I got out of it two years ago..It's too bad that I need the money...lol..Otherwise, I would NOT be doing it again..
The worst part is having clients that you just CAN NOT make happy...
We have two workers that clean a foundry..and for the most part, they don't do too bad of a job..The biggest bonus is the they arrive on time everyday...4:00AM...then they work four hours...Do you know how hard it is to find people that can and will get to work on time at 4:00am?? It's HARD....I do try to cut them some slack because they are so dependable..and because it's a FOUNDRY....lol..do you know how dirty and dusty they are?? the worst..
Our contact person there will sometimes just nit pick every thing...Drives me crazy and then I end up spending more time there each week. I should have to only be there once a week to inspect and resupply....Ugh..it is my life right now..


Today marks 17 months since my sweet J has left us..Still doesn't seem like it can really be true...Love you J <3 i="">
We just found out last night that the Air Forces Blue Thunder will be honoring my grandson at their show this year in our area...Wow..they will have an area for us. We won't have to worry about parking and we are able to invite up to 30 people to join us...
How special is that? It makes me cry...



Love you J.......


No comments: