Thursday, February 25, 2016

The waiting game!!

I've done two proposals...So now the waiting game begins.
I have one more to do. It's going to take me a bit of time because the location has multiple buildings. AND I have to try to remember what we have been doing in each of them.

I fear that with these being my first attempt at something like this, it may not appear as professional as someone that has been doing it for years.
I am hoping that the main thing is that they know me and know my work. I have always responded to their emails asap. I have taken care of any concerns that they have had quickly. 

I am leaving it in Gods hands. If this isn't the path for me, I will go to plan B!!

My daughter and I are going to Chicago on Saturday. We are attending a benefit for one of the Marine moms husband. He has a very aggressive form of ALS...They are such a loving family. He was diagnosed about two years ago. He can no longer walk or talk on his own. He has a machine that lets him type to talk.
Of course, he is no longer working so that falls directly on her shoulders.
The benefit will help them get a van and or help pay medical bills..I feel so badly for them.
They have two children. One in the Marines and one in college..

We're going to stay at a hotel with a pool so we can have some down time while there..I'm looking forward to relaxing without giving any thought to the stress of trying to figure out what I am going to do about a job..lol....

Well, I guess that's about it for now....
Have a great week-end!!

Love you J!!! Miss you forever!!!   

No comments: